Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Suhaila Loves Abah And Mak

Every single person in this world have parents. Without them, life is nothing. The same goes to me. Last week, I went back to my home. I felt so sad because my mak is not feeling well. I hope she now is in good condition. My mak is a patience and strong person. Although she had many things to do everyday such as cooking, take care of my nieces and others, she will done all the work perfectly without complaining. My abah is a strict person. Although he is a strict person, he is also a good listener. He always ask me about my studies, my life at campus and this shows that he is a caring father. Everyday, mak and abah will take turn to ring me up to say hello and they will motivate me to study hard, be confident and strive for success. 
Mak, abah, I just want to say that, I love you so much. 
I will do anything for you. 
I miss you so much.

My 62 years old mom...I hope you will be fine..Please take your medicine..
Mak, please take care of Abah...



Abah with Naurah and Mira...Abah, I miss you so much..
Abah, please take care of Mak..

No comments:

Post a Comment